Dessert recipesHealthy Living – DietRecipesSalad & Appetizer & CanapeUseful Information
93 Pieces of Cookies in One Size: Crunchy Walnut Cookie Recipe
As the title suggests, it is a very fertile walnut cookies recipe We are with you. The cookie we will make today is the kind that everyone will like, with its walnut outer layer and its crunchy texture that melts in the mouth. Moreover, it is very practical to do.
Cookie Baking Suggestion:
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees (no preheating required) until golden brown
- It cooks in about 50 minutes, but; Baking time may vary from oven to oven. Therefore, it should be cooked in a controlled manner.
Walnut Cookie recipe ingredient list
- 1 pack of margarine (melted and cooled)
- 1.5 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs (on one’s white)
- 2 tablespoons of starch
- Half a glass of oil
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 pack of vanilla
- Half a teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- The amount of flour it takes (around 5-6 cups. The amount of flour it takes can change the consistency of yogurt and the size of the eggs, please add little by little in a controlled manner)
- For outside; 1 egg white and coarsely chopped walnuts
Walnut cookies recipe, how to make?