Baked Salmon – Kitchen Secrets – Practical Recipes
When I started the Dukan diet, I decided to update this recipe. You can prepare it plain in the attack phase and color it with vegetables that can be cooked easily like me during the cruise phase.
Salmon Although all of the fishes called Salmoniformes belong to the Salmonidae family of the class Salmoniformes, they are actually different genera of this family: Salmo, Salmothymus, stenodus and oncorhynchus
Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) and pacific salmon (Oncorhynchus) are nomadic fish that breed in freshwater, migrate to the sea, and then return to freshwater to spawn. In this migration, they overcome the seemingly impossible obstacles with incredible effort; they even cross low waterfalls by jumping meters up or swimming against the current in the water pouring into the void without any support.
* Remember the measurements in the recipe are per slice…
Ingredients for Baked Salmon Recipe
- 1 Salmon slice – 1 per person (2 if the slices are small)
- 1 clove of garlic (optionally grated)
- black pepper
How to Make Baked Salmon Recipe?
- Season both sides of your sliced salmon with salt and pepper. Lightly grease the baking dish and place the salmon in it.
- Put the vegetables you want next to it little by little and bake for 30 minutes in a preheated oven at 180-190 degrees.
- With the help of a spatula, take it out of the oven dish and place it on the serving plate. Put the cooked greens next to it as a side dish.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon, if desired.
Subscribe to my e-mail to follow my Dukan diet closely.