Stuffed Peppers I don’t really like it that much, but recently a friend of mine had stuffed peppers. in the oven made. After eating those stuffed peppers, my perspective on stuffed peppers really changed. I learned how to do it right away. I found a very nice recipe and I wanted to share this recipe with you.
In this way only Stuffed peppers not; You can also make stuffed vegetables in the oven with vegetables such as eggplant and zucchini. Let’s see what materials we will use now. Then let’s start stuffing our peppers.
Ingredients list for stuffed peppers in the oven
- 1 and a half cups of rice
- A little more than half a tea glass of bulgur
- 1 tomato to the stuffing + 3 tomatoes to the bottom of the pot
- 1 onion
- Paprika, black pepper, mint
- 1 teaspoon salt
- a little over 1 cup of oil
- 150 grams ground beef
- 1 teaspoon of chili paste
How to make stuffed peppers in the oven?