Cocoa Hazelnut Date Balls – Kitchen Secrets – Practical Recipes
Hello Dear Friends,
one of my favorite snacks Cocoa Hazelnut Date Balls. I often prepare such healthy snacks for both my daughter and myself. You can also try this recipe with alternative ingredients such as dried apricots, figs or almonds.
The most frequently asked question in my job is which robot I use and recommend. Thanks to our collaborations, I have the chance to try many products as soon as they are released. My favorite right now is Tefal Activflow Exteme 1500W Glass BlendNG 💕
MasterSeal Fresh Gourmet Set, which does not leak in my storage containers and is absolutely airtight. I will add them all to my story ☺️
Don’t forget to follow on Instagram as well.
Ingredients for Cocoa Hazelnut Date Balls Recipe
☄️2 teaspoons of raw hazelnuts
☄️2 tablespoons of peanut butter
☄️1 tablespoon of cocoa
☄️ Coconut grater or pistachio file upon request
How to Make Cocoa Hazelnut Date Balls Recipe?
1. Take the hazelnuts in a rondo and break them by running them at short intervals. Add the dates you removed the seeds from.
2. Add the cocoa and run the rondo again.
3. Finally add the peanut butter and keep working until all the ingredients start to break down and stick together.
4. After 1-2 rounds, break off the plum-sized pieces from the date dough you prepared.
5. Squeeze and roll in your hands and make balls. Dip in coconut.
6. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.