Cookie RecipesEasy RecipesMeat FoodsRecipesUseful Information
Creamy Salmon – Kitchen Secrets – Practical Recipes
We started this week intensely and we continue to progress with the same intensity. In this busy schedule, I try to create practical and delicious recipes as much as I can, and in this way, I try to spare a little time for myself.
You can develop different sauces for this fish, which you can also cook in a pan. If you have time, you can marinate the salmon with some garlic, salt and olive oil and cook it with potato cream, onions and different greens.
I recommend serving it with fresh and abundant greens. See you in practical, light, stylish and delicious recipes…
Ingredients for Creamy Salmon Recipe
- 1 salmon slice or fillet per person
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ball of black pepper
- half a pack of cream (100ml)
- 1 cup canned garnish (mixed)
How to Make Creamy Salmon Recipe?
- Cut the salmon fillet into 3 pieces each with a sharp knife.
- Take the salmon on the baking tray.
- Drizzle olive oil over the fish, sprinkle with salt and balls of black pepper, and cover the baking dish with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, open the foil and bake the salmon for another 5 minutes.
Beat half a pack of raw cream chilled in the refrigerator at high speed in the mixer until it thickens.
- Mix the garnish you have filtered and rinsed with into the cream and spread it on the serving plate.
Serve the salmon you bought from the oven by arranging it on the cream.