Dukan Sandwich – Kitchen Secrets – Practical Recipes
These days, I started to sleep late again (it would be more accurate to say towards the morning). Of course, this also affects my waking time, even if I get up at 10:00 at the latest, it is almost 12:00 for me to have breakfast. (The contribution of the comments, e-mails and returns in social networks is great)
This means that my breakfast and lunch combined for the last 2 days (Again!!!). Anyway, I’m going to start to get up early in the morning by taking a hand in this direction.
I decided to make a hamburger yesterday, I was glad to see that there is such a recipe on dear Simla’s blog. Our burgers are different from his, but I used the bread recipe he wrote with a few minor changes. Thus, sandwich bread was born.
I baked the bread on the plate in the photo and immediately folded it and made a sandwich. Since it is a flexible dough, it immediately takes shape and stays that way. The appearance of the bread resembled the same taco. That means we’ll be making a delicious dukan taco soon 🙂
I definitely recommend that you do not skip meals and do not neglect your water.
My treadmill arrived today and it was assembled. While you enjoy this article, I will be walking with music.
Ingredients for Dukan Sandwich Recipe
- 1 egg white
- 1.5 tablespoons of light yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of oat bran
- baking powder with the tip of 1 teaspoon
- Light Cheese
- Cherry tomato
- 2-3 slices of fenugreek-free bacon
- 1-2 leaves of cucumber salad
How to Make Dukan Sandwich Recipe?
- Whisk the egg white, yogurt, bran, and baking powder in a bowl until there are no lumps.
- Lightly oil a small microwave-safe bowl or dish.
- Pour the mixture into the container and spread it a little, let it rest for 4-5 minutes for the baking powder to take effect.
- Cook for 2 minutes at 750 watts. When it starts to cool, lift it slightly from the edges and separate it from the plate.
- Serve with the sandwich ingredients you have prepared.
Subscribe to my e-mail to follow my Dukan diet closely.