Dessert recipesHealthy Living – DietRecipesSalad & Appetizer & CanapeUseful Information
Eat As You Eat: Real Apple Cookie Recipe
Apple Cookies Recipe today, in the smallest details. how to make apple cookies We’re learning, ladies. As you can see from the picture; The cookies will really win your heart with their looks. Your guests will think you have it ready. There is nothing to say about its taste, it is really delicious.
Let’s do what we always do first and Apple Cookies Recipe Let’s take a look at the list of materials we will use. Then let’s start making our cookies.
Apple Cookies Recipe Ingredients
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of starch
- 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar
- 150 g of butter or margarine, softened at room temperature
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 1 packet of baking powder
- Half a teaspoon of oil
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- Flour (I used close to 3.5 cups. The amount may play a little, let’s be controlled)
Ingredients for apple mortar;
- 3 apples
- 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Half a cup of walnuts
How to make real apple cookies
Apple Cookies Recipe Tips
- Before we start making apple cookies, we make sure that all the ingredients are at room temperature.
- The consistency of the cookie dough should be non-sticky.
- The cooking time of each oven may be different. Therefore, controlled cooking is required.
Apple Cookies Serving Suggestion
Apple cookies are best served by sprinkling powdered sugar on them. This way, it looks and tastes better.
How many calories in applesauce?
1 serving of apple cookies is about 615 calories.