Dessert recipesHealthy Living – DietRecipesSalad & Appetizer & CanapeUseful Information
Here’s How To Make A Crunchy Starchy Cookie
Today, we are with you with a cookie recipe that everyone loves to eat but not everyone can make. The feature that makes these cookies beautiful is that they are crunchy and fall apart in the mouth. These cookies are literally melting in your mouth, ladies. Today, we learn how to make these wonderful cookies with starch, which I love and love to make, in the smallest details.
Before we start making the bride, let’s take a look at the materials we will use as usual. Then let’s learn how to make a starchy cookie recipe together.
Starch Cookie Recipe Ingredients
- 125 g butter or margarine
- Half a tea glass of sunflower oil (70 ml)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of powdered sugar (measured with a 200 ml glass)
- 3 cups of starch (I used cornstarch) (measured in a 200 ml glass)
- 1 cup of flour (measured with a 200 ml glass)
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 pack of vanilla
How to make starchy cookies that melt in your mouth?