How to Make Fish Pancakes? – Kitchen Secrets – Practical Recipes
Hello Dear Friends,
Last week, “How to fillet fish at home?” I shared the video with you. Is it a delicious dish from the fillets that we just took out? Breaded Sea Bass we will do.
As you know, the paneled fish fillets We can easily find them in the markets, but unfortunately they are not as tasty as fresh ones because they are frozen. breaded fish You can easily apply this recipe to fish that you filleted, such as sea bass or large haddock.
The most important thing you need to pay attention to when making a pane is to follow the order. If you mix the row, the breadcrumbs or panko will not coat the fish properly and pits or bumps will form on the surface.
Panko is lighter and tastier than breadcrumbs, and its color is much better when browned.
Video Description of the Recipe:
So what is this panko?
panko In fact, it is a kind of bread crumb, like breadcrumbs, but as you can see in the video, it is white and crumbled into coarser grains. You can easily find it in many big markets, especially in Macro markets.
You can also use it in chicken schnitzel, onion rings and different breaded recipes.
How to Make Fish Pancakes? Ingredients for the Recipe
- 4 sea bass fillets
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of cornmeal
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup panko or breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Half a teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of thyme, optional
- 2 cups oil for frying
How to Make Fish Pancakes? How To Make The Recipe?
- Put the cornmeal, flour, egg and panko on separate plates.
- Add salt, pepper and optionally thyme to the egg and whisk the egg.
- First, dip the sea bass that you filleted or filleted in cornmeal.
- Then dredge in flour and egg.
- Let the excess egg drain and dip the fillets in panko or breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the fish on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve the fried fish with greens.