Dessert recipesHealthy Living – DietRecipesSalad & Appetizer & CanapeUseful Information
Impressed With Its Taste: Chocolate Cake Recipe With Fresh Pastry Taste
It tastes like wet cake but not heavy like it, chocolate cake recipe We are with you. This recipe got full marks from me, be it for its appearance, its taste or its practicality. I hope you like it too.
Before moving on to the chocolate cake recipe, let’s take a look at the ingredients we will use. Then let’s move on to the schedule. By the way, your recipe video explanation at the end of the page waiting for you. You can follow it if you want.
Chocolate Cake Recipe Ingredients
For the custard
- 5 glasses of milk
- 5 tablespoons of starch
- 1.5 teaspoons of sugar
- 2 soup spoons of cocoa
- 1 teaspoon of chocolate chips
How to make a chocolate cake with the taste of wet cake?
- Whisk the eggs and sugar until frothy. Then add the other ingredients. (Let’s add the flour, cocoa and baking powder by sifting) and whisk with a whisk.
- Let’s transfer it to my oiled round debt. Let it cook in a preheated 180 degrees upside down setting.
- 5 minutes after taking the cake out of the oven, pour 1 glass of milk on it and set it aside.
- For the pudding; Put all the ingredients, except the chocolate, into the pot and mix well. Then we’ll take it to the stove. Let it cook on low heat, stirring constantly. When it thickens, take it off the stove, add a tea glass of chocolate chips and whisk well.
- Let’s transfer the pudding we prepared on the cake, let it rest in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. Sprinkle cocoa on the rested chocolate cake. The rest is up to you, you can decorate and serve as you wish.
Chocolate cake recipe video narration