Cookie RecipesEasy RecipesMeat FoodsRecipesUseful Information
Jumbo Shrimp and Scallops with Tarragon Butter and Lemon Sauce – Kitchen Secrets – Practical Recipes
Our new house was auspicious, I’m starting my working life, which I took a break for almost 1 year, tomorrow. I think it’s proof that I am lucky to start work after the move is over and the house is settled 🙂
How interesting is life. Maybe I’ll have the opportunity to watch some of his movies in the Evenings.
“Jumbo Shrimp and Scallops with Tarragon Butter and Lemon Sauce”, the latest recipe of the Italian Cuisine Training, to which MSA invited us bloggers, is an excellent recipe that must be tried. The combination of garlic and tarragon adds a different atmosphere to the dish. Words are not enough to describe how good butter is for seafood.
I have collected very good recipes for you. Love…
Ingredients for Jumbo Shrimp and Scallops Recipe with Tarragon Butter and Lemon Sauce
- 4 clams
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 jumbo shrimp
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 20 g butter
- 1 lemon
- 3 sprigs of fresh tarragon
- 2 sprigs of parsley
How to Make Jumbo Shrimp and Scallops with Tarragon Butter and Lemon Sauce?
- Finely chop the garlic. Start cooking the shrimps and scallops in the pan with olive oil.
- Take the sea scallops you cooked by turning them back and forth on a plate.
- Take the garlic, butter, tarragon, lemon juice and parsley in the pan and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Put the seafood you have set aside in the pan and thoroughly cover the cooked sauce.
- Serve hot.