Legendary Leek Pie – Corn Flour Gluten-Free Leek Pie – Kitchen Secrets – Practical Recipes
Hello Dear Friends,
Dear Canan aka @Fitmühendisce, with whom I met on the internet 3 years ago thanks to my dear İclal Aydın, has published a cookbook called Fitmühendisce Recipes, which consists of wonderful recipes that she has put a lot of effort into. These recipes are really fit 🙂 I wanted to try the legendary leek pastry, which is also in the book and has become a phenomenon, when it’s time, and I wanted to share with you that the book is out.
While making this pastry, keep the amount of salt low and make sure that the white cheese is not too salty. I did not use turmeric, but it is in the original recipe. Also, he used an aida glass, I used a standard 100 ml tea glass.
As for my book, I hope very soon 🙂
When you try my recipe, don’t forget to share it with me on Instagram 🙂
I would love to share the recipes you apply with your photos in my story 🙂 My Instagram account: @ Mutfaksirlari
Ingredients for Legendary Leek Pastry – Corn Flour Gluten-Free Leek Pastry Recipe
- 3 leeks
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of yogurt
- 2 teaspoons of cornmeal
- half a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of white cheese
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon of chili paste
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2-3 dried tomatoes
- dried mint, peppermint, black pepper, salt, red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1-2 tablespoons of vinegar
Legendary Leek Pastry – Corn Flour Gluten-Free Leek Pastry Recipe How to Make?
- Finely chop the leek and put it in a deep bowl. Add pepper paste, a little salt and lemon juice and rub lightly.
- Add eggs, yogurt, olive oil and spices and mix.
- Mix by adding the chopped sun-dried tomatoes, corn flour and grated cheese.
- Activate the baking soda by mixing it with 1-2 tablespoons of vinegar and add it to the dough.
- Mix all the ingredients and put them in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the ingredients you want such as sesame, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds. Bake in the oven at 160 C until it comes out dry (approximately 35 minutes).