Cookie RecipesEasy RecipesMeat FoodsRecipesUseful Information
Lettuce, carrot, radish mix salad – Kitchen Secrets – Practical Recipes
How to make lettuce, carrot, radish mix salad? Tips of the recipe, thousands of recipes and more…
fish, salad with fish, carrots, lettuce, mixed salad, arugula, salad,
Release Date: 06-12-2007
If there is fish in the environment, it is definitely in the brotherhood of radish, carrot and arugula. Indispensable never 🙂
Ingredients for Lettuce, Carrot, Radish Mix Salad Recipe
- 2 medium-sized white radishes,
- 1 small lettuce,
- 1 medium-sized carrot
- half a bunch of arugula
- olive oil
Lettuce, Carrot, Radish Mix Salad Recipe How to Make?
- Peel, wash and grate the carrots and radishes.
- Wash the lettuce and arugula in 1-2 waters and chop the leaves after drying.
- First, put the lettuce, arugula, carrot and radishes in the salad bowl.
- Finely chop the parsley and add to the salad.
- Prepare the dressing by whisking lemon, olive oil, vinegar, salt, pour into your salad when you are going to serve and mix.