like today mahaleb salty cookies We do, ladies. It is very easy and practical to make, and it is also very tasty. I fell in love with these delicious cookies that melt in your mouth. I hope you like it too.
Let’s first take a look at the ingredients we need to make these cookies. Afterwards, how to make mahaleb cookies together? Let’s move on to the recipe.
Mahlep salty cookie ingredients
- 125 grams of butter at room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 classic teaspoon of oil
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mahleb
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 2.5 cups of flour (The dough that does not stick to the hand will be kneaded)
For the edges;
For the above;
- 1 egg yolk
- black cumin
How to make Mahlep salty cookies?
- Mix all the dough ingredients except flour in a deep bowl. Let’s knead the dough that does not stick to the hand with the addition of controlled flour.
- Let’s take the dough on the counter and cut it into triangles.
- Let’s dip the edges of the cut triangular dough into egg white and then sesame, and arrange them on a baking paper lined tray.
- Brush them with egg yolk and sprinkle with black cumin seeds. Let’s cook in a preheated 160 degree oven. Let’s serve the snacks that smell like mahaleb, which are scattered in the mouth, after the first temperature passes.
Mahlepli cookies video narration