Maskolin Salad with Calamari – Kitchen Secrets – Practical Recipes
Hello dear friends,
We have left another weekend behind, this week has been incredibly busy on Friday and Saturday. On Saturday, we made a small interview for Fox TV Main News Bulletin at Istanbul Culinary Institute. I’ll post the video soon when I get it.
Work has accelerated for my cookbook, which I am planning to publish, and I will have good news about this subject very soon.
Being this busy, I spent the whole weekend outside (I’m still not at home), which meant that I was away from sports and oat bran. I ate meatballs and salad at Nakliman for 2 days, and I had a Sunday breakfast at Happy Moon’s this morning. Of course, I could only eat boiled egg white, ham and cucumber & tomato from that heartbreaking breakfast plate. When I wasn’t at home, my whole routine was broken, so I hope this doesn’t affect the weight loss process negatively.
I prepared a calamari salad that I prepared for Friday lunch. You can find pre-sliced squid in all major grocery stores. You can make many meals from 1 package.
Ingredients for Squid Maskolin Salad Recipe
- 10-12 sliced squid
- 7-8 leaves of navel salad
- 1-2 handfuls of maskolin salad (Mediterranean greens)
- basil and parsley optional
For the sauce:
- 2-3 heaped tablespoons of light yogurt
- 3 pickled gherkins
- 1 green onion
- 2-3 teaspoons of dijon mustard
How to Make Squid Maskolin Salad Recipe?
- Wash all the greens and set aside to drain.
- Finely chop the pickled gherkins and green onions. Whisk together the yogurt, mustard, and salt.
- Crush the dried greens with your hands and put them in a salad bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of vinegar and 1 teaspoon of olive oil to season all the greens.
- Cook the squids in a pan without oil, front to back.
- Pour the dressing on the salad you prepared, sprinkle the calamari and serve.
Subscribe to my e-mail to follow my Dukan diet closely.