Nescafeli Pudding (Dukan Desserts) – Kitchen Secrets – Practical Recipes
Hello Dear Friends,
I have 2 good recipes today, but I only have time to share 1 of them. I decided to give priority to those who yearn for sweets and share my dukan pudding.
Now, when you see the pudding, I seem to see you go into hands-on mode. Go ahead, of course, it is not easy to get rid of the habits that have lasted for years and to give up dessert, which is one of our greatest weaknesses, for the sake of losing weight.
One important point should not be missed while rejoicing, that is the use of corn flour or starch in the Dukan diet. Corn flour is among the limited allowed ingredients. As far as I read in the book, 125 ml of liquid, sauce, etc., including the attack phase. up to 1 teaspoon is released for thickening.
Now, there is 2.5 cups of milk in my recipe, but I used 2 tablespoons to thicken it and make it into pudding consistency. This crosses the border just a little bit. If you divide this pudding into 4-5 small bowls instead of a large bowl, I think you will not exceed the daily consumption limit.
It’s a very practical recipe to get over the sweet craving, after all, it’s your responsibility. You can eat at 3 instead of 1, but remember that what helped us gain weight at the time was that we ate 2 or even 3 instead of 1.
By the way, I have another important note. The bowl I use in the photo is normally for ice cream and cold desserts, I transferred some of the pudding to this bowl and cooled it to take the photo. Do not put hot food in plastic containers, instead choose glass or porcelain.
Lots of love…
Ingredients for Nescafeli Pudding (Dukan Desserts) Recipe
- 2.5 cups of light milk
- 1 teaspoon of reduced-fat cocoa
- 2 teaspoons of instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons of sweetener
How to Make Nescafeli Pudding (Dukan Desserts) Recipe?
- Put the milk, coffee, cocoa, starch and sweetener in the pot. Whisk until there are no lumps.
- Cook on the small stove of the stove on medium heat, stirring until it gets a sweet consistency.
- Transfer your thickened pudding to small bowls and wait until it comes to room temperature.
- Cover the puddings that come to room temperature with cling film and put them in the refrigerator. Remove from refrigerator before serving.