Oat Toast Recipe – Flourless Toast – Kitchen Secrets – Practical Recipes
Hello Dear Friends,
Keep up the oatmeal recipes as promised. From Practical Oatmeal Breakfast Then it came to Oat Toast, which is very popular these days. I used to make this recipe with oat bran years ago. I’ve even made hamburgers and sandwiches from this whole wheat pancake 🙂 I think it’s been 10 years. The recipe is very simple, but the important thing is that the oats absorb a little bit of yogurt and eggs, and for this it is necessary to rest.
Another important point is that the oil paper used separates itself as in the video when it is cooked well, so do not interfere with it by hand, half of it remains on the paper. I used salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and dried mint. You can adjust it according to your taste. I have one last oatmeal recipe in mind and that’s pudding, I’ll share it after the holidays 🙂
Oat Toast Recipe – Ingredients for Flourless Toast Recipe
- 1 large egg
- 3-4 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- seasonings and salt of your choice
Oat Toast Recipe – How To Make Flourless Toast Recipe?
- Take eggs, oatmeal and yogurt in a deep bowl. Add a little salt and spices and whisk until completely mixed. Rest in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- Spread it on the toaster where you have greased paper.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes, fold in the ingredients you want and serve when the cheese melts.