Cookie RecipesEasy RecipesMeat FoodsRecipesUseful Information
Quinoa Juice – Kitchen Secrets – Practical Recipes
Hello Dear Friends,
I prepared 4 different kinds of quinoa salad, from smoked salmon to ball mozzarella, but the quinoa barren was different from all of them. Because this time, I prepared it as if it was vicious, and I think it was wonderful. Those who want to try high protein quinoa and include it in their diet should definitely try it.
My Instagram account @ Mutfaksirlari If you share my recipes that you have tried, I would love to share them in my story. Don’t forget to follow my account on Instagram.
Ingredients for Quinoa Stew Recipe
- 1 cup of white quinoa
- 2 glasses of water
- 2 tablespoons of Tat Organic Tomato Paste
- 1 tablespoon Tat Organic Pepper Paste
- 1 medium onion
- 4 tablespoons olive oil (half while frying the onions)
- 2 medium size tomatoes
- Half a bunch of parsley
- 3-4 stalks of spring onions
- 1 small means basil
- 10-12 sprigs of fresh mint
- 2-3 leaves of lettuce
- juice of half a lemon
How to Make Quinoa Stew Recipe?
- Wash and drain the quinoa with 2-3 waters and put it in a saucepan, add water to it and cook it on medium heat until it turns all eyes.
- Leave the cooked quinoa to infuse with the lid closed. While the quinoa is brewing, finely chop all the greens, remove the seeds from the tomatoes and chop them into cubes.
- Chop the onion for food and fry it in olive oil until it turns pink, add the tomato and pepper paste and continue frying.
- Take the onion and tomato paste from the stove, add it to the brewed quinoa and mix.
- Mix all the chopped ingredients together with lemon juice, remaining olive oil, salt and pomegranate seeds and serve.