Cookie RecipesEasy RecipesMeat FoodsRecipesUseful Information
Salmon Skewers – Kitchen Secrets – Practical Recipes
Hello everyone from a great weekend,
Today we had a delicious breakfast in Karaköy Namlı. Then, after Eminönü, Tahtakale, Sirkeci, we stopped at Beyoğlu Kemancı Garden to have the first barbecue of the year.
We ate and drank with our friends. 4. We made plans for the Traditional Kitchen Secrets BBQ Party. We can meet soon.
Salmon skewers are incredibly delicious, and if you marinate them as in the recipe I gave, they can even be changed to chicken skewers.
If you fillet the salmon, your job is very easy, but if you want to evaluate small pieces like me, you need a good fillet knife.
Ingredients for Salmon Skewer Recipe
- 450 g sliced salmon or 400 g salmon fillet
For the marinade:
- 1 tablespoon of light yogurt
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Black pepper
- Red pepper
How to Make Salmon Skewers Recipe?
- If your salmon is skinned and boned, clean it with a fillet knife and chop it into cubes.
- Take the diced salmon and marinade ingredients into a deep bowl and mix them.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and let it rest in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Arrange marinated salmon in bottles. Cook in a lightly oiled pan. Serve with a light salad.