Sea Bream in the Toaster – Kitchen Secrets – Practical Recipes
Hello Dear Friends,
We are generally hesitant to fish at home. If we fry it, its smell will permeate the house for 2 days, unfortunately, those who do not have a barbecue on the balcony or in the garden do not have the luxury of grilling anyway. For this reason, we usually prefer to cook fish in the oven.
The sea bream recipe I will give today will make the job of those who want to make fish at home much easier. Even if you do not have a grill, you will be able to cook fish with the same grill flavor in your toaster. Since it is not oily, you can prepare a very practical dinner with a salad without smoking and without sinking the kitchen.
I stuff some sliced onions into the sea bream as it enhances its flavor while cooking. You can either add only onions or add 1 slice of thinly sliced lemon to give it extra flavor.
- 2 Sea Bream (sorted and cleaned)
- 1 small onion
For the sauce:
- 4-5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4-5 drops of lemon juice
- Black pepper
How to Make Sea Bream Recipe in a Toaster?
- Wash the cleaned fish and dry it with a towel. Make 1-2 scratches on the body of the dried fish with the help of a knife.
- Whisk the sauce ingredients in a bowl, rub the sauce you prepared into and out of the fish.
- Place the onion you cut into rings inside the fish.
- Heat the Grill & Toaster to level 5.
- Place the fish in the bowl of the Grill & Toaster, cook first one side and then the other side until the inside is completely cooked and the skin is crispy (15-20 minutes).