Dessert recipesHealthy Living – DietRecipesSalad & Appetizer & CanapeUseful Information
Special for Coffee Lovers: Borcam Cake with Coffee in Tiramisu Taste
When we say it tastes like tiramisu, we can actually call this cake fake tiramisu. But it is much easier to make than tiramisu. The taste of the coffee in Borcam cake really suits this cake. Coffee lovers will love this recipe.
Before we move on to the recipe for the coffee pyrex cake, let’s first take a look at the ingredients we will use in this cake recipe. After that, let’s move on to making our cake together.
Coffee Borcam Cake recipe ingredients
- 4 eggs
- 1 glass of sugar
- Half a glass of oil
- 1.5 cups of flour
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa
- 1 packet of baking powder
For the pudding;
To wet the cake;
- 1 pack of cream
- 1 pack of chocolate
How to make a coffee pyrex cake?
The recipe for the coffee borcam cake is at the bottom of the page with a video explanation. If you want, you can watch the making of it instead of reading the recipe.
- Whisk the sugar and eggs until they become foamy, then add the other ingredients and transfer them to my greased square bore. Let’s cook in a preheated 180° upside down setting.
- Let’s transfer the coffee milk to the baked cake.
- Let’s put the pudding ingredients in the pot, mix well and cook until it thickens. After cooking; Take it off the stove, add butter, mix well and transfer it on the cake. Let it rest in the refrigerator until it cools down when the first heat goes away.
- Let’s heat the cream, add the chocolate, mix and transfer it on the cake. For the chocolate to freeze well; let’s rest it in the fridge again, then coffee borcam cake You can slice and serve.
Coffee Borcam Cake Video Recipe