Cookie RecipesEasy RecipesMeat FoodsRecipesUseful Information
The Easiest Carrot Slice Baklava Recipe Made with a Roller
Today, without rolling thin and huge dough with rolling pins, anyone can do it with a rolling pin. carrot slice baklavas we are doing. Believe me, this baklava recipe will be your favorite and you can easily make it whenever you want.
Come on; Before moving on to the recipe for our carrot sliced baklavas, let’s take a look at the ingredients we will use in making these baklavas. Next comes our recipe. Good luck to those who will…
Carrot slice baklava recipe ingredients
For the dough;
- 1 teaspoonful of soft oil
- A quarter of a glass of oil
- 1 quarter of a glass of water
- 1 tablespoon of yoghurt (from the solid part)
- 1 egg
- A little less than half a teaspoon of baking soda
- Half a teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar (doesn’t matter)
- It took 2 cups + 1-2 tablespoons of flour, so I add enough little by little.
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Half a glass of oil
- For between; There may be peanuts or hazelnuts, walnuts missing from 1 glass of water.
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 glasses of water
- 8-10 drops of lemon juice
How is it done?