Dessert recipesHealthy Living – DietRecipesSalad & Appetizer & CanapeUseful Information
The Most Practical Way: Creme Caramel (Creme Caramel) Recipe
Sometimes we can have sweet crises in the evenings. At such moments, we can easily prepare creme caramel (Creme Caramel) recipe We thought it might come to our rescue. When you try the recipe, you will see that we did it very well. There is also a video explanation of this recipe at the end of the article.
Since it’s a practical recipe, let’s not slurp at all, let’s take a look at the list of ingredients we need for the cream caramel recipe. Then we can move on to the making of this practical and delicious dessert.
Creme caramel recipe ingredient list
- 500 ml of milk
- 100 g sugar
- 1 pack of vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
For the caramel:
How to make creme caramel
- For the caramel; Put the water and sugar in the pot. Stir until the sugar dissolves. When it gets a caramel color, divide it into the cups.
- Bring the milk and caramel to the boiling point with half the sugar in the saucepan.
- In a separate container; Beat eggs, egg yolks, remaining sugar and vanilla. Add the hot milk in 2 times and mix. Strain 2 times and remove the remaining foam with a spoon.
- Divide the mixture over the caramel into the cups.
- Take the pots in a borehole and pour boiling water so that it reaches half of the pots.
- Bake in a 160 degree hot oven for 40-50 minutes.
Creme caramel video recipe