The Right Breakfast Loses Weight! – Kitchen Secrets – Practical Recipes
The word diet has come and settled in the middle of our lives. If we open the newspaper or magazine, diets, and if we turn on the television, morning shows that confuse us with true and false information that non-dietists show up every day. If we meet an acquaintance, the subject of you have gained weight – you have lost weight is definitely discussed, even if it is not talked about, we feel it. The 10 or more than 20 kilos that some of us cannot lose, and the 3-5 kilos that some of us constantly struggle with, cannot get us out of the diet. If we do not regret, we are hungry, our eyes are on the food..
Don’t you want to put an end to this diet business?
First of all, I want to talk about something that is very important. Of course, when you gain weight, you want to get rid of excess weight as soon as possible. However, the wrong methods and unhealthy weight loss results in muscle loss. You know that the weight that is lost is also gained very quickly. Wrong diets cause weakening of your immune system, diabetes, kidney and liver damage, weakening of memory and nervous system, intestinal problems. While it paves the way for cancer in the long term, you know, unfortunately, it even results in death. I talked about very bad things, but at the root of every disease, our diet is of great importance. We can delay and prevent even genetic diseases with our lifestyle and diet. Healthy eating is a must, a must!! Then, while losing weight by eating healthy increases your quality of life, it also reduces the risks of diseases and treats your existing diseases.
While losing weight, you should set out to lose fat and lose weight permanently. When you lose weight by losing fat, your metabolism accelerates, you feel healthier, younger and more energetic. If you lose 2 kilos, you will look like you lost 4 kilos, wouldn’t it be nice 🙂
The most permanent weight loss method is to create a diet that you can constantly do. You have to find a method that you can continue without imposing restrictions on yourself, by giving time, by changing, but with pleasure and without getting tired. We sat down and talked with Nilay. This is the environment where we can explain this in the most pleasant and comfortable way. We decided to both share recipes that will help you in the diet and provide an environment where you can get accurate information. Nilay will have various alternatives for breakfast and recipes that you can easily prepare for lunch and dinner. If you want sweets while dieting, we will also have light desserts. While Nilay is making and sharing such delicious recipes, wouldn’t it be great if you could also eat them but know how much to eat? We will share our diet and kitchen secrets with you. Meanwhile, Nilay also wants to lose weight. We will follow the diet I have planned for him and how he will achieve weight loss together.
Do you have breakfast in the morning, what do you eat? Or are you one of those who start the day with maybe a coffee without doing it? Studies show that breakfast is very important in weight control. However, what I am talking about is unfortunately not breakfast with pastries, pastries or just simit. When you start the day, your metabolism is the slowest when you first wake up. If you want your metabolism to start working fast, you must have the right breakfast.
10 rules of breakfast
- Be sure to drink a large glass of room temperature water when you get up. If you do not have problems such as ulcers or gastritis in your stomach, have it with lemon.
- You must have your breakfast within 1 hour of waking up
- Don’t start the day with coffee.
- Start your day with a hearty breakfast.
- Protein is very important in breakfast, one or more of cheese, eggs, yogurt and milk. Protein speeds up your metabolism and prolongs your fullness.
- Don’t be one of those who say they don’t eat bread. Grain bread varieties or breakfast cereals such as oats and muesli that replace bread increase your morning energy and keep you full.
- You should include healthy fats. Make sure to use one of the healthy oils such as olive, walnut, almond or olive oil. It helps your intestines to work and keeps you full. 5-6 olives or 2 walnuts or 1-2 teaspoons of oil is sufficient.
- Do not forget to eat seasonal vegetables or fruits. Vegetables and fruits are a source of fiber and vitamins. The amount of vegetables is free, but there is no need for more than 1 serving of fruit for breakfast. (I will share fruit servings)
- If you have a sweet craving during the day, do not eat jam, honey, chocolate, etc. sweets for breakfast.
- If you want to lose weight, do not drink juice for breakfast.
Follow us on Instagram as @ Mutfaksırları and @ thineebestealimert, don’t miss our surprises 🙂
Posted by Dietitian Beste Alimert