Dessert recipesHealthy Living – DietRecipesSalad & Appetizer & CanapeUseful Information
These Cookies Are Legendary: Crunchy Salty Patisserie Cookie Recipe
These cookies turn out just as desired. It looks like patisserie cookies, but believe me, it’s a much more delicious salty cookie.
Cookie dough is very easy to prepare, very easy to shape. What else; both easy and delicious. Let’s take a look at our material list. Then let’s move on to making our cookies.
Salty Cookies Recipe Ingredients
- 250 grams of butter at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- 1.5 teaspoons of salt
- Half a teaspoon of baking powder
- 3 cups of flour (add controlled)
- 1 egg yolk
- Half a teaspoon of molasses
We bake in a preheated oven at 160 degrees upside down.
How is it done?