Cookie RecipesDessert recipesEasy RecipesHealthy Living – DietHealthy SnacksMeat FoodsPastry RecipesRecipesSalad & Appetizer & CanapeUseful InformationWhat to Eat With It?
We Make a Delicious Dessert with Homemade Biscuits and Cakes
Ladies, we found the best way to evaluate the biscuits and cakes left at home. Sometimes we get these foods, but we don’t eat them all. Some of us throw away leftovers. In order not to do these; How would you like to make a dessert by using these remaining ingredients? I tried it, it was a very delicious dessert with biscuits left unfinished at home.
If you want to evaluate the remaining ingredients in your home, I can say that this recipe is for you. While there are so many hungry people in the world, I think we should not throw away these blessings given to us.
- 1.5 OR 2 Packages of Biscuits (I USE LEFT AT HOME, IF YOU WISH YOU CAN USE LEFT CAKES)
- 1 TABLESPOON BUTTER (TO BE MELTED)
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa
- 1 TABLESPOON POWDER SUGAR
- 2.5 TABLES CRUSHED WALNUT OR HAZELNUT
- HALF A GLASS OF MILK
TO COVER THE EXTERIOR;
- USE COCONUT IF YOU WANT
- ANYONE CAN MOLD AND SHOT 80 GR CHOCOLATE.
How is it done?